Get Your Skates On!
This winter the Wimbledon Quarter is swapping tennis balls for snowballs and bringing a brand new ice rink to SW19!
Opening on the 18th November 2023 and promising fun for all the family, our dazzling real-ice rink is set under a new retractable roof, ensuring weather-proof skating for everyone, whether that’s under the stars on a clear night or enjoying wintery fun under the roof when conditions are more typically British!
Located in the recently opened courtyard at the rear of the mall, the 1,500 sq ft ice rink will be joined by seasonal stalls where an array of activities will be held throughout the season too.
For those thinking about coming along, here’s some additional key information:
- Each ice skating session lasts for 45 minutes
- There is no minimum age, however, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Your skates are included in the ticket price
- Each session will accommodate a maximum of 50 people on the ice at once
- We recommend arriving 25 minutes before your booking, to ensure adequate time for getting ready
- Skating aids are available on a first come, first served basis
Tickets are available to buy now, with prices starting at £8.00
Groups larger than 10, including schools and organisations, should reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found here:
Tell your friends and your loved ones and come together to celebrate the festive season with us on the ice.
We’ll meet you at the Quarter.